Thursday, May 16, 2013

introducing daily dress inspirations

In answer to the momentum of and interest in my dresstagging practice I have started a 'group' on Facebook.  But I don't want to exclude people just because they are not on Facebook (in many ways I applaud their decision to abstain!) So I am altering the purpose of this blog slightly, this is the new home of 'daily dress inspirations' (or 'daily dress intentions' on FB)

My intention for this blog is to, on a fairly regular basis, post positive, inspirational and thoughtful quotes or ideas, with or without an accompanying dress.  So for today ~

“I didn't pay atteniton to times or distance, instead focusing on how it felt just to be in motion, knowing it wasn't about the finish line but how I got there that mattered.” 

― Sarah Dessen, The Truth About Forever

If you want these posts to arrive in your email box every morning you can either leave a comment or email me.

Be well ~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

always love to hear what is on your mind . . . peace