Sunday, June 23, 2013

may this dress bring you direction ~


this is one of my favorite quotes! on some many levels ~ 
the direction of your dreams!!
the life you imagined!! 
go confidently!!
all awesome concepts!!
but today I need direction ~

These past weeks I have found myself at a loss ~ 
in a bit of a free~fall! 
Much of it has to do with the end of the school year,  
juggling 4 jobs (doubting that I am doing any of them well!) 
and the quickly arriving opportunities to exhibit my art 
(usually an exciting time for me!!) 
But for one of the first times in my life I am at a loss in my art?!?!

But I do have faith that this will past.  
And I believe that once I get a certain legal issue 
behind me I will be back! But until then I see myself 
in need of some direction!! 
So universe, bring it on please :)
peace

P.S. don't miss the SUPER moon tonight!! xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

always love to hear what is on your mind . . . peace