Thursday, July 18, 2013

may this dress bring you oodles of confidence!!!!!


It is funny, I have been working on this drawing/painting for awhile. 
Not sure why it took me so long, except that the Boston area 
is in the midst of a killer heat wave and I don't do well in heat!! 

But what started as a little 'sketch' turned into an important piece for me -
in fact I would like to create a poster of this image?!?!?

this 'quote', intention speaks to me, 
at this time in my life!!! on so many levels!! 

In fact, I want to explore more dressdrawings with words!!

In fact, I had grand plans to have a 
collection of these dressdrawings for tonight's 
Natick Artist Walk, but alas I am not very productive in heat. 

so my dressdrawings will make an appearance at another time.  
But I will be making my appearance at the 
Natick Art Walk tonight, 5:30-8:30.  
I will have set up camp at Palettes, 29 Main St, Natick. (unless I melt)
 Palettes is hosting a bunch of wonderful artists, besides me ~
Rebecca Tuck - BombshellART &  there will have a group paint project!!
 and many of the shops in Natick will have artists, musicians and other amusements.

There will be a variety of artists/craftspeople at ArtWalk 2013, all around Natick Center from 5:30 - 8:30, this Thursday, 07-18. Palettes will be hosting 3 artists, including our own intructor Virginia Fitzgerald. We'll also have LIVE MUSIC by Andrew O'Connor! And, a free group painting project for all that stop in. A super fun night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

always love to hear what is on your mind . . . peace