Saturday, August 24, 2013

Aligning ourselves back to our zone ~

Dear blog followers ~ today I have a follow-up to my daily post.

This morning I received that opportunity from life coach, Maria Salomão-Schmidt,  to share what I am thankful for.  This exercise is a chance to align ourselves with our life purpose, as Maria explains with her prompt:

WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL FOR? 
(answer this to align yourself back to your "zone")

The power of focus is immense, and it is stated over and over again how the energy of gratitude is overwhelming and life affirming.  However in our current everyday high-octane life we tend to forget to be grateful.  This is one of the main intentions behind this blog, to focus on the positive, the good in us and our particular journey.

Also, today I struggled with which dress and quote to post. I eventually decided
to post this heart dress on a background covered with different ways to say thank you?! Coincidence?!? I think not ~

So considering the nature of this blog I felt that it was important to share this prompt as well as my response.

I encourage you to do this exercise yourself and I believe that you will be amazed at the power of it!!

Let's align ourselves back to our "zone"!
then go out into this glorious day and find more reasons to be thankful!! Namaste ~

I am thankful for my amazing daughters, my sweet angels who continually fill my life with awe and love. 

I am thankful for my creative drive and the overwhelming desire to create. 

I am thankful for the ability to pursue my life purpose, even though I am not sure of exactly what that purpose is, however I do know I love to inspire people and share the many wonders I experience.  And I am so thankful for those who support and encourage my creative endeavors as the role of the artist can demand one to go into dark and lonely place.  

I am thankful for the roof, under which my girls and I can safely lay our heads, and for the certainty of food in the cupboard.  And for the opportunities offered to me that I allow me to financially maintain these blessings.  

I am thankful for my health and the resources that support me in my pursuit of self care.  

I am absolutely grateful and thankful for the amazing community of loving family and extraordinary friends, new and old, far and need, who continue to support me during my ups and downs and in joy and sadness.  Who stand with me, either spiritually or physically, as I ride the rapids of this glorious adventure that we call life.  

I am so blessed by the many phenomenal souls that have come into my life and added their unique marks.  

I am truly thankful for life in it's fullest.  
And I am truly thankful to Maria Salomão-Schmidt, for asking!!

peace & love


more blessed than i can say!! XXXXXXX <3

if you have received this post as an email click here to visit the entire blog, thank you & peace 

No comments:

Post a Comment

always love to hear what is on your mind . . . peace