Tuesday, August 27, 2013

May this dress accompany you on your next adventure . . .



"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
 Joseph Campbell

For many this week is the beginning of a new school year - a definite adventure.

For me, today is my first official day as the substitute art teacher at the middle school @ Dana Hall, a big adventure as well as an amazing opportunity.

I am super excited to be back in the classroom, however this new schedule may affect my 'daily' posting, especially the morning postings :)

But know that my intentions are good. I love this practice, it has become my morning meditation of sorts.

In fact this past weekend I posted my 100th daily dress post, 100 in a row!!!!! :)

So im giving a bit of a heads up, in case I miss a day here or there. 
But know a dress will be on its way!

And now I'm off to say a hearty YES to this awesome adventure and meet some wonderful girls - peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

always love to hear what is on your mind . . . peace