Tuesday, August 6, 2013

may this dress help you DEFEAT fear!!! all types of fear . . .


I have this quote, or song title, 
engraved on a silver bracelet made 
by the amazing silversmith, Gianna Bird. 
I discovered it during a time when 
my character was under attack; 
my enthusiasm was criticized, 
I was told that I was 'too passionate'!! 
So when I saw this cuff 
(even though I really didn't have the money) 
I knew that I had to have it, 
and it has resided on my wrist ever since!!!
Thank you Gianna ~

Below are the lyrics to the song ~ 
Enthusiasm for Life Defeats Existential Fear
the Flaming Lips

Last night I had a horrible dream
But the dogs barking in the morning
Came and chased it all away

Last night I had a horrible dream
But the sunrise in the morning
Came and burned it all away

Last night I had a horrible dream
But your smile in the morning
Came and took it all away

No comments:

Post a Comment

always love to hear what is on your mind . . . peace