Saturday, August 17, 2013

may this dress help you to let go . . . .

“It’s time to let go! 
Everything’s going to be all right.” 
~ Dory, Finding Nemo

This scene from Nemo, of Dory and Marlin in the mouth of the whale,
 has been endlessly replaying in my mind for days.  
Also the universe has been sending numerous messages to me about 'letting go'. 
I received this one last night ~ 
"LET IT ALL GO!!!!!!!! 
IT WILL BE WORTH IT! It is worth it!"

I am not completely sure what exactly I am holding on to, with such a death grip!
 there are definitely some challenges that I am facing presently; uncertainty, financial insecurity . .  

However I intend to live my life in such a way as not to let fear and anxiety rule me, 
so the time has come to walk the walk ~
I do know the I feel stuck! 
so the idea of releasing and letting go is highly appealing!!
peace

DORY 
He says, "It's time to let go!". Everything's going to be all right.
MARLIN 
How do you know, how do you know something bad isn't gonna happen?!
DORY 
I don't!

No comments:

Post a Comment

always love to hear what is on your mind . . . peace