Monday, September 2, 2013

may this dress bring PEACE!!!


Make me an instrument of your peace. 

Where there is hatred . . . let me sow love. 
Where there is injury . . . pardon. 
Where there is doubt . . . faith. 
Where there is despair . . . hope. 
Where there is darkness . . . light. 
Where there is sadness . . . joy. 
Saint Francis of Assisi (c. 1181 - 1226)


Today there is going to be a 
Global Collective Prayer Initiative, 
hosted by two inspirational writers and activists,

When I first saw this event announced I was intrigued. 
Once I read about it, I was committed.
The idea of having a group of people, from all over the world 
(thanks to the internet),
praying for, asking for, thinking about
PEACE ~
it could be profound!!

as the famous Margaret Mead 
quote reminds us:

Never doubt that a 
small group of thoughtful,
committed citizens 
can change the world;
indeed, it's the only thing 
that ever has.


I hope you can join us ~ 


PEACE 


No comments:

Post a Comment

always love to hear what is on your mind . . . peace