Monday, October 21, 2013

may this dress express my gratitude!!!

'to have and to hold'  currently on exhibit at Fountain Street Fine Art

The essence of all beautiful art,
all great art, 
is gratitude.

Friedrich Nietzsche 

As this very busy weekend comes to a close, 
I wish to say a HUGE thank you!!! 
A thank you to all who came to the opening reception of 'breaking open'!!!
A thank you to all who came by my open studio. 
And THANK YOU to you all, far and near, 
who gave me encouragement when self doubt 
was overwhelming, 
who listened to my ramblings as I was working out the nuances of a piece, 
and for all my amazing friends who continually support me on 
my roller~coaster of a journey called life!!! 
thank you!!! & peace



if you have received this post as an email click here to visit the entire blog, thank you & peace 

No comments:

Post a Comment

always love to hear what is on your mind . . . peace