Monday, December 23, 2013

may this dress remind you to be amazed and astonished with living!!! xx

“Instructions for living a life.
Pay attention. 
Be astonished. 
Tell about it.” 

Today's dresstag photo comes from  Guangzhou, China!!!!
thanks to the wonderful and so talented Clara Bohrer.  
She offered to take a few dresstags with her to China 
and last night I got this photo!! 
As I read her email 
I was bathed in a sense of amazement and wonder!! 
Besides the thought of my dresstags on foreign shores, 
I was bathed by the wonders of life!! 

"The dress on the photo was left at a market in GZ, with the delicious dragon fruits. I left there and some 10 minutes later, when we walked back to that area, the dress was already gone and a young woman, that I think works there, was looking at us with a very big and friendly smile!!!!"

These past days I have been struck by
how the universe provides,
sometimes you are aware and
sometimes it takes awhile for awareness to sink in.
I am amazed on how much I struggle with this idea
but time after time it is proven to me -
a text when I am feeling lost,
a substitute job offer after paying bills,
the help of a neighbor with a snowblower after the very heavy snow,
the list can go on and on.
but you do need to pay attention, be open & trust!!

So as the hustle and bustle of Christmas swings into high gear,
remember to pay attention and live your life to the fullest and
be astonished and amazed!! xxx
peace 

if you have received this post as an email click below to visit the entire blog, thank you & peace http://dailydressproject.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

always love to hear what is on your mind . . . peace