Saturday, January 11, 2014

may this dress bring you my love!!!

I have lived by this quote for as long as I can remember ~
this morning I awoke to 
a multitude of 
Albert Camus quotes?!
not sure what the message might be, but 
I figured I would share a few that really
spoke to me and add my own. . . 

"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow;
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead;
Walk beside me, and just be my friend." ~Albert Camus


the below quote was posted by my FB friend,
Susan Hillenbrand Avallon,
who is posting quotes, inspirations & prayers of
a daily basis : -)


Morning prayer, January 11th: 
We all carry within us our places of exile, 
our crimes, and our ravages. 
But our task is not to unleash them on the world; 
it is to fight them in ourselves and in others. Albert Camus



No comments:

Post a Comment

always love to hear what is on your mind . . . peace