Saturday, February 8, 2014

may this dress allow you to just go with the flow . . .


“Life is a series of natural 
and spontaneous changes. 
Don't resist them; that only creates sorrow. 
Let reality be reality. 
Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.” 



the above dress is part of my 'daily dress series', dresses made during my everyday out of any material that catches my eye.  Tonight is the opening reception for the exhibit, 'daily dress series' at Baldwin Hill Art in Natick, where they will be showing a selection of photographs from the incalculable amount of daily dresses that I have made since 2006.  I am really excited as many of these dresses have never been printed before and to see them as a group is dramatic.





No comments:

Post a Comment

always love to hear what is on your mind . . . peace