Tuesday, February 18, 2014

may this dress remind you to slow down and open up to creativity!!

"For me, slowing down has been a 
tremendous source of creativity. 
It has allowed me to open up -- 
to know that there's life under the earth 
and that I have to let it come through me in a new way. 
Creativity exists in the present moment. 
You can't find it anywhere else." Natalie Goldberg

Recently, with the many changes happening in my life, I am VERY aware of my need to slow down.  It is the small quiet voice that is gently reminding me to slow down, to quiet.  

In our current state of hyper-awareness thanks to social media, I believe it is too easy to jump on this roller coaster of cyber-personas and feel that one is losing ground, that we are not adequate.  
But that is not true.  Our strengths, wisdom and essence comes from within and slowing down allows us to tap into this wealth of authenticity. peace

if you have received this post as an email
click below to visit the entire blog, blog link
or click below to visit FB daily dress inspiration group FB link

No comments:

Post a Comment

always love to hear what is on your mind . . . peace