Saturday, March 8, 2014

May this dress remind U to LIVE OUT LOUD!! follow your passion, live your dreams ~


“If you ask me what I came to do in this world, 
I, an artist, will answer you: 
I am here to live out loud.” 
(couldn't have said it better myself!!!!!)

It is very fitting that I stumbled upon this quote today,  I have been in a deep struggle for the past weeks about career/passion, financial security/art and the new realities that have appeared with the finality of my divorce! 

I am living an internal ping pong match, of my overwhelming need to create, make art and the ever plentiful and depressing tales about not being able to enough money with art to sustain a family!! blah!

But as I read this quote it spoke to my never sated appetite 
 to live LOUDLY, to make ART, to CREATE!!! 
so back to the drawing table to figure out how I am going to make this work!!!!

And on that note, keep an eye open for my coming soon ETSY shop!?!?!? 
I am planning to offer my dressmats (like the one above), 
dresscards, dressphotos and 
SO much more!!!! 

(If anyone has any suggestions about working on Etsy, I'd love to hear them))
 xxx


if you have received this post as an email
click below to visit the entire blog, blog link
or click below to visit FB daily dress inspiration group FB link

No comments:

Post a Comment

always love to hear what is on your mind . . . peace