Wednesday, April 30, 2014

May this dress remind us of our passion!!!! so that we may live them!!!!



“You are now at a crossroads. 
This is your opportunity to make 
the most important decision you will ever make. 
Forget your past. 
Who are you now? 
Who have you decided you really are now? 
Don't think about who you have been. 
Who are you now? 
Who have you decided to become? 
Make this decision consciously. 
Make it carefully. 
Make it powerfully.”

Here's the story behind today's inspiration . . .  the above image is of a magnet that I made which sits on my refrigerator door.  And as my morning are usually crazed and now I need to buy a car!!! when i saw it this morning I thought let's make today's posting easy. However, I always like to double check my quotes and their authors, and when I was double checking 'live with passion' I stumbled on the other quote by Anthony Robbins which speaks to EXACTLY where I am right now in my life's journey.  I share this story because I love the wisdom of my#dailydressinspiration process; how the universe provides what my heart and soul needs to hear for the day!!  And I am so happy that the eloquent words of wisdom that speak to me have also been good for others, a win-win situation!! Enjoy & peace!!

if you have received this post as an email
click below to visit the entire blog, blog link
or click below to visit FB daily dress inspiration group FB link

No comments:

Post a Comment

always love to hear what is on your mind . . . peace