Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Happy sweet sixteen to my angel!! so amazing!!! xxx

today, sixteen year ago,  my life forever changed as this amazing creature came into my life!! from the minute Maya Louise entered this world you knew she came with purpose and a great spirit, 
we called her Buddha baby right then and there!! 
Happy Birthday Maya! 
Thank you for coming into my life, thank you for all the many life lessons you have taught me, thank you for being you, wonderful, amazing YOU!!! xxxxxx






“I fell in love with her courage, her sincerity, 
and her flaming self respect. 
And it's these things I'd believe in . . . . 
I love her and it is the beginning of everything.” 
F. Scott Fitzgerald
  





if you have received this post as an email
click below to visit the entire blog, blog link
or click below to visit FB daily dress inspiration group FB link

No comments:

Post a Comment

always love to hear what is on your mind . . . peace