Monday, June 9, 2014

May these dresses bring us love!!!

All great artists draw 
which tells us that 
we are all more alike 
than we are unalike.


In honor of the most wise and wonderful Dr. Maya Angelou I intend to share some of her inspirational words every Monday for awhile!! She left this world with so many insightful and timely words of wisdom that I am sure I could share her thoughts for years!
Until her death I didn't realize how comforted I felt by knowing that this profound being was walking the planet, but thankful her spirit and wisdom will live on through all of her many beautiful works!! 
peace~ 


if you have received this post as an email
click below to visit the entire blog, blog link
or click below to visit FB daily dress inspiration group FB link

No comments:

Post a Comment

always love to hear what is on your mind . . . peace