Sunday, June 22, 2014

may this dress help us to let go and trust the process!

dress made while waiting for car salesman to help me . . . .
they seem to love to make you wait at car dealerships!?!?

Allow
There is no controlling life.
Try corralling a lightning bolt,
containing a tornado. Dam a
stream and it will create a new
channel. Resist, and the tide
will sweep you off your feet.
Allow, and grace will carry
you to higher ground. The only
safety lies in letting it all in –
the wild and the weak; fear,
fantasies, failures and success.
When loss rips off the doors of
the heart, or sadness veils your
vision with despair, practice
becomes simply bearing the truth.
In the choice to let go of your
known way of being, the whole
world is revealed to your new eyes.
as many of you may know, my beloved van died at the end of April which propelled me on a soul-searching journey.  It took me seven weeks to find a new 'peace mobile' and during that time I learned a lot about myself and trusting the process.  

Below is a small photo essay of 'odyssey to replace my Odyssey'
and for those who are interested, I will be writing a longer and more detailed version on my art blog.  But suffice it to say, this was a major lesson for me in trusting the process, trusting the universe, believing that everything is unfolding as it should!!! and to just let go and trust 
(but oh boy, this is a hard one for me, hence why I choose this poem) 
peace and happy Sunday!! 

the Odyssey could go no more on her own :(
pulled out the trusty bike and rediscovered
how much I LOVE riding my bike, but it wasn't too
helpful when i needed to do carpool duty :(
and so it began . . . .
After weeks of searching, hours of test driving 
and many fruitless negotiations,
with the help of Nathan at Wellesley Toyota 
I found my car!!

me and a very patient man.
my new baby, Cypress Pearl,  parked in my drive :)
the first bumper sticker is already on, and
I think the sentiment,
 Let it be, is totally apropos
 !!
Let it Be!!!

if you have received this post as an email
click below to visit the entire blog, blog link
or click below to visit FB daily dress inspiration group FB link

No comments:

Post a Comment

always love to hear what is on your mind . . . peace