Saturday, July 5, 2014

May this dress remind us our power!!!

Let this dress show us our inner strength and power, 
especially if we are feeling lost or exhausted by our personal journeys . . . 

'there's no place like home, andy' collage with sewn dress (2012)

"you had the power all along, my dear"
Glinda the Good Witch 


Dorothy: Oh, will you help me? Can you help me?
Glinda, the Good Witch: You don’t need to be helped any longer. You’ve always had the power to go back to Kansas.
Dorothy: I have?
Scarecrow: Then why didn’t you tell her before?
Glinda, the Good Witch: Because she wouldn’t have believed me. She had to learn it for herself.


if you have received this post as an email
click below to visit the entire blog, blog link
or click below to visit FB daily dress inspiration group FB link

No comments:

Post a Comment

always love to hear what is on your mind . . . peace