Monday, August 11, 2014

a day for happiness . . . .


“Happiness is part of who we are.
 Joy is the feeling.”
Tony DeLiso

I wish to give you the gift of meditation. 

 Last April I discovered Oprah & Deepak Chopra's 21-Day Meditation Experience, Finding your Flow,  it was an amazing experience.  Today they are beginning another free 21-Day Meditation Experience, Expanding Your Happiness!  

One of my current personal goals is to incorporate meditation into my daily, everyday life.  
These series have been a such a help for me, which I wish to share with you!! 

Here is the link:



you will need to register but it is worth it!!! 
happy monday & namaste!! 

if you have received this post as an email
click below to visit the entire blog, blog link
or click below to visit FB daily dress inspiration group FB link

No comments:

Post a Comment

always love to hear what is on your mind . . . peace