Thursday, December 18, 2014

May this post bring you joy, love and thanks #fromthelandofdragons

As my way to THANK everyone who has been so responsive and encouraging about my most recent obsession, my #fromthelandofdragons series, I wish to offer 4 of the top favorite images, matted and frame ready for a holiday special price of $48 (including shipping). Click HERE to go to web site: Link

link to webpage: http://gallery55.homestead.com/Virginia-Holiday-Sales.html?_=1418848398222
I will be running this offer through the end of the year, however for those who
may want to gift one of these print I will be send your orders out on Saturday/priority mail. 
Any questions either leave a comment below or email me:
va.fitzgerald (at) comcast.net




Happy Hanukkah, Blessed Winter Solstice or Shabe Yalda, Happy Celebration of Lights & Sinterklaas/ St. Nicholas' Day, Happy Newtonmas, Merry Christmas & Happy Boxing Day, Happy Kwanzaa,  Bodhi DayPancha Ganapati & Happy Festivus, Joyous Chalica and peace and love to all during this month of celebrations and good cheer!!! 



if you have received this post as an email
click below to visit the entire blog, blog link
or click below to visit FB daily dress inspiration group FB link

No comments:

Post a Comment

always love to hear what is on your mind . . . peace