Tuesday, May 12, 2015

may this dress, and TedTalk, help us to see our challenges as 'magnificent gifts'!!!!


I suggest that you get some kleenix handy before watching this most inspirational talk!!! 

"Instead of looking at our challenges and limitations as something negative or bad, we can begin to look at them as blessings, magnificent gifts that can be used to ignite our imaginations and help us go further than we ever knew we could go."



This is the most inspiring talk that I have heard. I didn't know who Amy Purdy was or her story until this TEDTalk so I was truly blown away.  I find this woman inspiring and amazing!! I hope you do as well!!
peace, va 

** featured dress:  'torqued & tethered . . .' (2013)
shown here exhibited @ fountain street fine art



if you have received this post as an email
click below to visit the entire blog, blog link
or click below to visit FB daily dress inspiration group FB link

No comments:

Post a Comment

always love to hear what is on your mind . . . peace