Tuesday, June 2, 2015

may this dress jump start our imaginations!!!!

'sharp dresser . . . ' 

Creativity is putting your imagination to work, 
and it's produced 
the most extraordinary results in human culture.

Ken Robinson




As many of you know I am a TED Talks junkie hence why I started ‪#‎tedtalktuesday‬ on my daily dress intentions. Today's post is not only highly informative and wonderfully provocative, it is also a visual treat. And the point that I really wanted to share was the importance of awaken students' passions instead of dulling and drugging them. In today's high tech, social media crazed environment, I believe this point to be relative to students, but also to adults!! I hope you enjoy this as much as I have!!! peace

if you have received this post as an email
click below to visit the entire blog, blog link
or click below to visit FB daily dress inspiration groupFB link

No comments:

Post a Comment

always love to hear what is on your mind . . . peace