Sunday, August 23, 2015

may this dress give us (me) courage and resolve to tackle what we/i need to tackle TODAY!!!!

'sky warrior II . . . ' now on view in Hopkinson, MA
at the Art on the Trail exhibit, across from Hopkinton Lumber.
there are a few items that have been living on my to-do list 
that I have been blatantly ignoring 
which MUST be done!!! 
and when I quiet myself and when I am curious about 
why I am staging such an avoidance ... 
the answer feels like fear. 

So today I face these fears 
and know good will come from doing my tasks!!! 
namaste!!


Above all, don't fear difficult moments.
The best comes from them.




if you have received this post as an email
click below to visit the entire blog, blog link
or click below to visit FB daily dress inspiration group FB link

No comments:

Post a Comment

always love to hear what is on your mind . . . peace