Friday, October 2, 2015

may this post bring you love and peace!!!



This quote/statement/sentiment came to me a few days ago as I raced from here to there, feeling the weight of my endless to-do list.  I recognize the wisdom in these words ... I know my need to pull in my oars.

This means for now I am going to reassess, I am going to practice saying no in order to say YES to the things that really matter.

So I might be a bit quieter on social media (this is my desire), wanting to get back to basics ... I miss my art blog & my website could be called a fossil as its info is so old!!  I hope to post more of my art blog, including these notes to self, hence this blog may be quiet for a spell.

But I am so grateful for your support and interest and companionship during these past years.  This blog means so much to me ... but I have spread myself too thin.  

I leave you for now with much love and peace!!! 
namaste

if you have received this post as an email
click below to visit the entire blog, blog link
or click below to visit FB daily dress inspiration group FB link

1 comment:

  1. I was curious if you ever considered changing the layout off your site?
    Its very well written; I love what youve got to say.
    But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better.
    Youve got an awful lot of text for only hving one or 2 pictures.
    Maybe you could space it out better?

    Also visit my weblog :: League Of Immortals Cheats

    ReplyDelete

always love to hear what is on your mind . . . peace