Friday, November 13, 2015

#4UFriday: A is for authentic



here is this week's freebie printable. This is the first page in my "ABC of Being" (working title) coloring book. Each Friday I plan to share another coloring page with a letter and a mindful quality.

To print the coloring page, double click on the image and then when it is featured on the screen left click and either download image or save image. If you have a problem either email me or leave a comment and we will figure out how to get it to you!! peace


Happy coloring!!



p.s. my apologies to those lovely folks that follow both of my blogs as both blogs will have similiar info. on Fridays. XXXX


if you have received this post as an email
click below to visit the entire blog, blog link
or click below to visit FB daily dress inspiration group FB link

No comments:

Post a Comment

always love to hear what is on your mind . . . peace