Friday, November 6, 2015

for U friday: a "just-for-instance present"

happy coloring

One of my favorite parts of being a mom ( and there are SO many) was reading to my daughters, especially at night when we were all cuddling and cozy and winding down from a full day.  


One of our favorite series was by Carolyn Haywood's Betsy series, which starts with "B" is for Betsy'. A truly charming collections of stories that kept me and the girls laughing and in a lovely state of mind.  

It was through these stories that I was introduced to the phrase/concept of a "just-for-instance present"; present given with no rhyme or reason, just because. I LOVE this!! I had given gifts for no given occasion but I LOVE the phrase ... "just-for-instance present".

So with that in mind I am hoping to make Friday's even a little more fun by giving all my followers a "just-for-instance present" ... printable for your enjoyment!

today's freebie is a coloring page I created for an awesome project created by CurlyPop Designs


The Breathing to a New Beat Technicolour Dream Book is a collaborative fundraising colouring book to support the Heart and Lung Transplant Trust Vic (HLTTV)
A group of artists / designers / creatives have all volunteered their talents to contribute to the project. The book is A4 in size, and spiral bound to sit flat - perfect for colouring in with a friend!
The HLTTV is a 100% volunteer based charity. 100% of the profits from this project will be directly donated to the second chance accommodation project, which helps to fund the costs of accommodation for Interstate and Country Victorian Heart and Lung Transplant patients during their compulsory three month post transplant rehabilitation program at the Alfred Hospital in Melbourne.


My hope is that you can click on the image and then either download it or just print it out ... 
And coloring is the new 'meditation'?!?! 
There are so so many articles and studies about how coloring helps relief stress!!! 
Nothing new to me :)


Happy Friday and enjoy!!! peace,


if you have received this post as an email
click below to visit the entire blog, blog link
or click below to visit FB daily dress inspiration group FB link

No comments:

Post a Comment

always love to hear what is on your mind . . . peace