Wednesday, November 18, 2015

may this dress remind us to spread some magic ....


Watch carefully, the magic that occurs, 
when you give a person, 
just enough comfort, to be themselves.” 
atticus.*

* I love the idea of this quote. I have experienced the magic both as a giver and a receiver. I have put an asterisk by Atticus because I have spent a good part of the morning looking for verification of the authorship of the quote and I didn't really find any from a source I trust. I am going to keep on investigating because I feel credit is due to where credit is due, however I needed to share this quote today!!! peace, va

if you have received this post as an email
click below to visit the entire blog, blog link
or click below to visit FB daily dress inspiration group FB link

No comments:

Post a Comment

always love to hear what is on your mind . . . peace