Sunday, January 17, 2016

what are you passionate about? what floats your boat?


"The things you are passionate about are not random, 
they are your calling." 
 Fabienne Fredrickson

This is a timely quote since I have been working really hard trying to figure out,
what is my calling, where should I put my focus and energy, as we head into a new year?!
This is a constant issue/blessing of mine ... I love so many things, want to share 
so much and do everything, that when it comes to how to
support myself and my girls I get very muddled ... but alas, a work in progress.

For today, here is a 'partial' list of some of what I am passionate about ....
  • my girls, their well being and their peace of mind!!!
  • scruffy!!! (but of course)
  • making art, all kinds of art!!! embroidery, painting, illustration, pen and ink, collage, murals, ...
  • making dressart!! and my dressproject!
  • this blog, my daily note to self. I love finding inspiring quotes and sharing them.  I love creating or finding a piece of art to go with the quotes
  • I love taking photographs ~  #fromthelandofdragons or product shots or wedding and portraits ... I love to capture elements of the world that aren't always seen.
  • I love display and design ... figuring out how to make a shop window or a book page look its best and how a nudge here or a accent here can make the difference.
  • I love to cook, to create with food and then to share it with those I love!!! (big love)
  • I love my friends, spending time with them, talking, discussing, helping when needed.
  • I love nature, photographing it, walking in it, digging and gardening in it!
& there is so much more but this is a good start!! 

So what are you passionate about?? 
would love to hear?? 
peace


if you have received this post as an email
click below to visit the entire blog, blog link
or click below to visit FB daily dress inspiration group FB link

No comments:

Post a Comment

always love to hear what is on your mind . . . peace