Friday, July 6, 2018

Don't forget, truth and love have always won!!!



“When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. 
There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, 
but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.” 

The past week I fell into a well of despair, for oh so many reasons.  In the last few days I am feeling a bit better and that was a wave of relief, as my nature is not to be sad and hopeless.  So with a little lightness clearing out the dark clouds I can thinking of what I wish to post here.  

My desire for this space is for inspiration and supportive quotes, however I also feel strongly that 'we, the people' can not be silent, we need to speak up, say our piece.  One major crux missing from out government is discussion, conversation.  So my aim is to walk a line, being inspiring as well as adressing the state of our union. 
love, mom

if you have received this post as an email
click below to visit the entire blog, blog link
or click below to join the book of motherlove group on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/bookofmotherlove/

SaveSave
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

always love to hear what is on your mind . . . peace