Wednesday, November 1, 2023

November is upon us ...


Sorry that I haven't been posting here lately ~ I have been overwhelmed by everything social media and have retreated from many platforms, though not all?!? Or all least not all as of yet!


I am now posting my #virginiacreates monthly calendars on my instagram account: 


and you can find it on my website blog, the ponderings of virginiacreates 

so please look for my postings on those two locations.


I have wondering about starting up posting inspirational art and quotes as everyday reality is getting more and more challenging, however I also don't want to add even more stuff into the already loud and crazy environment that surrounds us.  For now I am still doing my monthly calendars with inspiring quotes, usually by women.  Thank you for your interest. and now here is November 2023's #virginiacreates calendar.


feel free to print and use for your personal enjoyment ~ peace

During these challenging times ~ 
it is important to remember to choose LOVE!

We’re all in this together. Choose love.” Jo Dee Messina


if you have received this post as an email
click below to visit the entire blog, blog link

No comments:

Post a Comment

always love to hear what is on your mind . . . peace