Thursday, December 3, 2020

may this dress remind us all to be passionate!! courageous!!




I am putting together my #dailydressinspirations for 2021 calendar.
And like I did last year, I have only used quotes by women as I am on a mission to celebrate #femininewordsofwisdom and get more quotes by women out into the world, into the collective consciousness, into the cyber world.

And as I was marveling at all these insightful and inspiring quotes,  I thought I’d share a few of these #origamidresscollagequotes in the coming weeks! 

Here is a wonderful quote by the amazing and resilient #gabbygiffords! Giffords stood by her husband Mark Kelly as he was sworn into the Senate on Wednesday.  Kelly's arrival to the Senate is a political milestone for Arizona as this is first time since January 1953 where Arizona has two Democratic senators.   Kelly is also one of the newly elected Senators which are threatening Republican control of the Senate.

So you might be seeing more of these #dailydress inspiration ... though at this current state of my affairs - certainty is not the norm.

thank you & peace & stay safe!! ❤️

if you have received this post as an email
click below to visit the entire blog, blog link




No comments:

Post a Comment

always love to hear what is on your mind . . . peace