Thursday, December 5, 2013

For Nelson Mandela, an amazing man ~ in action, in words and in heart!!

“Education is the most powerful weapon 
which you can use to change the world.” 


“I am fundamentally an optimist. Whether that comes from nature or nurture, I cannot say. Part of being optimistic is keeping one's head pointed toward the sun, one's feet moving forward. There were many dark moments when my faith in humanity was sorely tested, but I would not and could not give myself up to despair. That way lays defeat and death.”



“A good head and good heart 
are always a formidable combination. 
But when you add to that 
a literate tongue or pen, 
then you have something very special.”


Thank you Nelson Mandela~
rest in peace!


if you have received this post as an email click here to visit the entire blog, thank you & peace http://dailydressproject.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

always love to hear what is on your mind . . . peace