Monday, June 16, 2014

may this dress bring us wisdom!!! and Happy Father's day to an awesome and loving Dad!!

A wise woman wishes to be no one's enemy; 
a wise woman refuses to be anyone's victim.
Maya Angelou


and a follow-up to yesterday's post:
in my haste of trying to get my post up before noon?!?!? I forgot the most important part!!! dedicating my father's day inspiration to my dad, my wonderful inspiration ~
 I love you Dad!!! 

puller of sled, master of ceremonies, greeter of tired travelers, my hero, connoisseur of coffee, king of free cell, lovers of walks, believer in me, man of faith, truth, integrity & kindness, generous, cheerful, loving, protector, caretaker, traveler of the world, provider, counselor, mentor, guide, consultant, coach, adviser, advocate, backer, defender, promoter,knight in shining armor, warrior, advocate for the homeless ~ my dad!!! 


if you have received this post as an email
click below to visit the entire blog, blog link
or click below to visit FB daily dress inspiration group FB link

No comments:

Post a Comment

always love to hear what is on your mind . . . peace