Thursday, June 5, 2014

may this dress gives us serious strength . . .


 . . . to face our own challenges and struggles, 
be they small, large, private or public, 
today have extra strength and courage!!  X

"At first glance 
it may appear too hard. 
Look again. 
Always look again."
Mary Anne Rodmacher*

(*as I have noted before I always like to double check the source of my quotes and this one I am not sure about.  The big quote search engines didn't list this as one of Rodmacher's quotes, however it is credited to her on many other sites, so I'm putting it out there with an *)



if you have received this post as an email
click below to visit the entire blog, blog link
or click below to visit FB daily dress inspiration group FB link

No comments:

Post a Comment

always love to hear what is on your mind . . . peace