Friday, August 1, 2014

happy august . . . a gift for U!



Well it is august, already!!!

i have a special place in my heart for august! basically a hangover from my schooldays . . . these were the dog days of summer,  no camp, no lessons and basically nothing to do but to daydream, to doodle, to explore ravines, dig up clay and make sunbaked handmade bowls! 
the possibilities were endless and outdoors!!


also i was/am a school junkie, i was the kid who liked going to school, and even more, I enjoyed school shopping. New clothes, yes, but what i really LOVED was new school supplies! new notebooks, pencil case and the best of all, the assignment book/ daily planner! I would alway get the red assignment book from the local stationary store, Helander's.  I cherished these planners, they offered me a new opportunity to be organized.



Now with the current obsession of getting my home in order I have become a pinterest junkie!!! (i fall into the pinterest rabbit hole for hours, I most likely need a pinter-vention :) But I have found many wonderful storage and organization ideas which I have already used, and which I pin on my board, "from chaos to . . . "  

One element of an organized life that comes up again and again is a calendar!  In fact there seems to be a need for many calendars for family activities, for meals, for coupon expiration dates, but that is TOO much for beginner organizer like myself.  

But I did need a month calendar for my refrigerator, and as I was looking at ones I could download I thought . . .wait I should make one with a dressquote!! And a day or so later I have one that I am relatively happy with and thought I would love to share this to all my friends and followers.

So if you need a calendar for your desk, refrigerator, car  . . . please enjoy this dresscalendar.  I have loaded it to this blog at a high resolution, so you should  be able to click on the calendar and print.  It should fit on an 81/2 x 11 piece of paper, however I always click (the printing option "scale to fit". see picture below)

Please contact me if you are having problems and I can email it to you?!?! 
so, happy august & let the summer fun begin!! peace


if you have received this post as an email
click below to visit the entire blog, blog link
or click below to visit FB daily dress inspiration group FB link

2 comments:

  1. well today i seem to be having some issues with getting this calendar posted so that you can print it?!?? if anyone has any suggestions of the best way to do this I would love to hear them. But in case you are having problems I have created a dresscalendar folder of my flickr account so you should be able to access a high res image from there?!?! but this is all a work in progress :) https://www.flickr.com/photos/80830722@N06/sets/72157646097248164/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heya i'm for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out a lot.
    I hope to give something back and aid others like you aided me.



    Also visit my webpage Dog Treats

    ReplyDelete

always love to hear what is on your mind . . . peace