Tuesday, November 11, 2014

be present and GROW!!!!



"Be present. Make love. Make tea. Avoid small talk. Embrace conversation. Buy a plant. Water it. Make your bed. Make someone else's bed. Have a smart mouth and quick wit. Run. Make art. Create. Swim in the ocean. Swim in the rain. Take chances. Ask questions. make mistakes. Learn. Know your worth. Love fiercely. Forgive quickly. Let go of what doesn't make you happy. Grow."

yesterday one of my FB peeps shared this quote and I fell in love!! 
I love so much about this quote so I figured that i would share it with all my daily inspiration peeps!! However I could not find the author of the quote . . . does anyone know if this quote is attributed to anyone??!? thanks & peace!!!


if you have received this post as an email
click below to visit the entire blog, blog link
or click below to visit FB daily dress inspiration group FB link

No comments:

Post a Comment

always love to hear what is on your mind . . . peace