Sunday, May 31, 2015

may this dress remind us to be our true selves!!! xxx



“The person in life that you will always be with the most, 
is yourself. 
Because even when you are with others, 
you are still with yourself, too! 

When you wake up in the morning, 
you are with yourself, 
laying in bed at night you are with yourself, 
walking down the street in the sunlight you are with yourself.
What kind of person do you want to walk down the street with? What kind of person do you want to 
wake up in the morning with? 
What kind of person do you want to see 
at the end of the day 
before you fall asleep? 
Because that person is yourself, 
and it's your responsibility to be 
that person you want to be with. 
I know I want to spend my life with a person 
who knows how to let things go, 
who's not full of hate, 
who's able to smile and be carefree. 
So that's who I have to be.”



I read this quote yesterday and it has been quietly percolating in my mind, 
getting more and more clear and poignant, that I needed to share it . . . 



if you have received this post as an email
click below to visit the entire blog, blog link
or click below to visit FB daily dress inspiration group FB link

No comments:

Post a Comment

always love to hear what is on your mind . . . peace