Sunday, August 30, 2015

may this dress help us to remember it is ALL GOOD!!!!

'departure ... ' one of the first dresses made on wells beach me in 2006.
Do not let the waves of doubt 
wash away your authentic self. 

Dodinsky

having a tough morning ... 
it is  beautiful weather, and the day stretches out before me,

however I seem stymied by all the things that i need/must/have to do ....
and when that happens, the critics come out to play!!

So I am going to get a cup of coffee 
and go meditate and breathe ...
and now whatever I do is fine 
AND
it is ALL good!!! :)

peace, va

if you have received this post as an email
click below to visit the entire blog, blog link
or click below to visit FB daily dress inspiration group FB link

No comments:

Post a Comment

always love to hear what is on your mind . . . peace