Monday, October 23, 2017

Go out beyond and I'll meet you there ...



Out Beyond Ideas


Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing,
there is a field. I'll meet you there.

When the soul lies down in that grass,
the world is too full to talk about.
Ideas, language, even the phrase each other
doesn't make any sense

Rumi

This poem has been banging around my head today, and even more so when I saw these blossoms ... I saw a meandering path beyond. 

And i've always been captivated by the idea of going beyond the ideas of wrong and right, beyond judgement and criticism. 

So today let us quiet those inner voices assessing all of our 'doings', and let us lay down be in the deep, lush green grass of just being! 

This is my religion! 

love, mom


if you have received this post as an email
click below to visit the entire blog, blog link
or click below to join the book of motherlove group on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/bookofmotherlove/

No comments:

Post a Comment

always love to hear what is on your mind . . . peace