Thursday, January 25, 2018

Happy Birthday Virginia Woolf!




“A self that goes on changing is a self that goes on living.”

I love this quote so much because I used to believe that at a certain point in one's life you are done 'growing'?!?! I had this idea that you worked off a check list of achievements and then you were set, an adult?!? I can't believe that is what I thought but I remember being in my twenties when a fellow artist challenged that idea and suddenly I saw everything anew!!

One never stops growing and changing!! That is one of the amazing things about living, every day is a new adventure, offering new lessons, new joys, new tastes, smells and sights.  
So remember that my dears, embrace change!! 
love, mom 

if you have received this post as an email
click below to visit the entire blog, blog link
or click below to join the book of motherlove group on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/bookofmotherlove/

No comments:

Post a Comment

always love to hear what is on your mind . . . peace