Friday, May 25, 2018

Remember that there are NO mistakes!!

... only opportunities* AND is a REALLY great book!! 

“THERE ARE NO MISTAKES, 
only opportunities.” 


If you are looking for a wonderful read as you head into this 3 day weekend, I HIGHLY suggest Tina Fey's Bossypants.  And if you enjoy audiobooks, then I really encourage you to get your hands on a copy because it is HILARIOUS!! Tina Fey is spectacular!! She got me through a long 6+ drive in the rain and as my destination was nearing I realized that I didn't want the drive to end!! (that is truly saying something since I was speeding along the New Jersey Turnpike?!?)

And remember this - there are NO mistakes!! 
just opportunities, lessons, experiences, and growth!!
love, mom!!

*for those who receive these posts as an email - you might notice my mistake, allowing me this opportunity to correct it?!?!? Happy Friday all!! XXX

if you have received this post as an email
click below to visit the entire blog, blog link
or click below to join the book of motherlove group on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/bookofmotherlove/

No comments:

Post a Comment

always love to hear what is on your mind . . . peace