Monday, August 29, 2016

Day 1: Promise and Remember ...



“Promise me you'll always remember: 
You're braver than you believe, 
and stronger than you seem, 
and smarter than you think.”


Hello all you wonderful folks, just wanted to say that for the next 100 days (or so) I am going to be posting inspiring and thoughtful quotes and advice directed to my oldest, Maya Louise, who has left the nest and is trying out her new wings at University of Delaware. I don't think it will be much different than what I usually post here, maybe a recipe here or there?!?! 


if you have received this post as an email, click below to visit the entire blog, blog link
or click below to visit FB daily dress inspiration group FB link

No comments:

Post a Comment

always love to hear what is on your mind . . . peace