Thursday, August 25, 2016

May this dress remind us that we know what we need, we just need to listen ...


"You are what you've been looking for. The answer is always in you alone. There is nothing in the external world. For the external world is an emanation of your own mind, your own thinking and your own imagination. You created this world." 
Robert Adams


Today's #dailydressinspirations goes out to the #lovelyandtalented@krismariephoto who reminded me that I embroider when I'm feeling stressed & I had forgotten that during this intense week of getting maya ready for college!!! 
So I'm pulling out my needle and thread!!! Thank you so Kris!!! 
😘
also keep your eyes open for an #embroideryworkshop happening in November (more to come) 


if you have received this post as an email
click below to visit the entire blog, blog link
or click below to visit FB daily dress inspiration group FB link

No comments:

Post a Comment

always love to hear what is on your mind . . . peace