Wednesday, July 31, 2013

may this dress bring you brilliance . . . .


This dress especially goes out to all
those verbally challenged, yet wildly talented
'professional New England, or Columbia 
County or Northeast Dutchess County 
visual artists in the media
of painting, sculpture, 
printmaking, photography 
or mixed media who have a financial need'
who may be applying for
the A.R.T. grant due tomorrow :)

For some reason I have had
the toughest time this grant.
I have brought the idea of
procrastination to to new frontiers.

I have applied for countless years
so it is not fear of the unknown?!?!?
And I, as all artists that I know,
could SO use financial aid
as well as the boost of confidence
that comes with a grant!!

SO today is the day,
to put fingertips to keyboard
and just do it!!!
~ peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

always love to hear what is on your mind . . . peace