Saturday, August 31, 2013

may this dress bring you YOUR love and affection!!

You
yourself, 
as much as anybody else
 in the entire universe,
 deserve your love and affection.” 
~ Buddha

true love for YOUR authentic self

I have recently discovered an amazing website, 
It offers thoughtful articles, inspiring quotes, 
forums and exercises to guide one on this journey we call life! 

I have found it helpful, insightful and accessible.  
Below an excerpt from their articles, 
This article spoke volumes to my heart and i wanted to share.

To read the entire article either click on the article title above
 or anywhere on the excerpt below:



The article also suggest that I post a picture of myself 
when I was really happy as a way to celebrate my authentic self. 
 My profile picture fits that criteria but those 
who receive this post in an email form you don't see it, so I will repost it here.  



This picture shows my authentic self.  
The picture was taken my David Lang, 
a friend and a person who celebrates my true self, even when I forget her.  
I am hanging out the window of my studio, 
most likely just after one of our mutual shop-talk talks. 
and I was heading back into my studio, tingling with inspiration.  

Because of recent life changes I don't have the freedom 
to be in my studio as I had been before, 
however I KNOW that I will get back there.  


I needed to make changes in areas of my life,
I wanted to be authentic in all aspects of my life.
This choice has definitely rocked my boat, 
but they were very needed changes.  

So right now I am focusing on righting my boat, 
and keeping me and my amazing girls safe and sound. 
During this time, I am learning more about 
how to be my authentic self 
in EVERY aspect of my life, 
before she basically lived in my studio!

The above picture is more recent, 
after my separation, 
and here I am tremendously happy!!!

Here I am embracing my girls AND my authentic self!!

So all is good!!!
peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

always love to hear what is on your mind . . . peace