Saturday, February 1, 2014

may this dress bring you a little extra time . . . .




This has been a week of racing here and racing there.  Then add to that the few extra days it took me to install my pieces in the inaugural exhibit' "Flirt" at the Mother Brook Arts & Community Center (MBACC) ~ I definitely could use a smidgen of extra time :) as I am posting today's daily dress inspiration at 7PM!?!? 
'flirt' at mother brook art center
But now all the work is installed!!! My new piece called 'flirt' is successfully installed on the landing of the stairwell, with the help of scaffolding no less.  More pictures to come but here is a quick shot with my phone.  I am thinking that this is going to be one of those pieces that you need to experience and photos aren't going to do it justice! 


if you have received this post as an email click below to visit the entire blog, thank you & peace http://dailydressproject.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

always love to hear what is on your mind . . . peace