Monday, February 24, 2014

may this dress help you appreciate all your blessings . . . .


Wine and cheese are ageless companions, 
like aspirin and aches, 
or June and moon, 
or good people and noble ventures.

Just a few of the blessings that I appreciate from today:
a fabulous yoga class,
a good friend who saved me a trip to framingham,
 a lovely friend who treated me to lunch!!
and
a glorious neighbor who joined me as I de-iced my driveway!!
And that's on top of amazing daughters,
loving parents, amazing friends and so much more!!

what blessings do you appreciate today??? 
xxxx




if you have received this post as an email
click below to visit the entire blog, blog link
or click below to visit FB daily dress inspiration group FB link

No comments:

Post a Comment

always love to hear what is on your mind . . . peace