Tuesday, July 24, 2018

May this dress shows us the good side of stress!


“Mindset 1: Stress Is Harmful. Experiencing stress depletes my health and vitality. Experiencing stress debilitates my performance and productivity. Experiencing stress inhibits my learning and growth. The effects of stress are negative and should be avoided. Mindset 2: Stress Is Enhancing. Experiencing stress enhances my performance and productivity. Experiencing stress improves my health and vitality. Experiencing stress facilitates my learning and growth. 
The effects of stress are positive and should be utilized.” 

here is Kelly McGonigal's TedTalk, if the video doesnot appear, click this link

This TedTalk gives us a different prespective of stress, how it can benefit us!! In my family where stress and anxiety are constant visitors, this is good news. Befriend stress my dears!
love, mom

if you have received this post as an email
click below to visit the entire blog, blog link
or click below to join the book of motherlove group on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/bookofmotherlove/

No comments:

Post a Comment

always love to hear what is on your mind . . . peace